Party to support John Howell Park Renovations
This year, our annual community dinner will have live music and fun for the whole family. There will be fun activities for the kids, as well as a cash bar available for the adults.
Friday, June 10, 6PM – 10PM @ John Howell Park, Near Barnett St.
General Admission: $35 • Kids (12 and under): $10 • Kids under 2: FREE
General Admission Tickets include:
- Live music from The Unmentionables and Backyard Birds
- Access to event site including food trucks with a variety of fare for purchase, including Sweet Auburn BBQ,Yumbii, Hot Dog Pete’s and The Cereal Lab.
- FREE drinks courtesy of Tip Top Proper Cocktails, Ciroc Vodka Spritz and Crown Royal cocktails. Complimentary Coke Zero Sugar is also included.
VIP Tables: $500
VIP tickets include all of the above plus:
- Reserved table for (10)
- (2) General Admission 2-Day Music Midtown tickets ($400+ value), limited supply available.
- (2) Drinks per person from dedicated VIP bar.
- (2) Raffle tickets per person, merchandise and early/separate entry.
PROCEEDS GO TO JOHN HOWELL PARK RENOVATION
*Please note that the previously free community dinner is now a ticketed event. We had to make this difficult decision due to the loss of revenue during COVID. We are not sure whether this will be a temporary or a permanent change. The money being raised will go back into other community efforts for our neighborhood. We hope everyone will come out and support this great cause! All sales are final. This is a rain/shine event.