The Virginia-Highland Summerfest is celebrating 37 years of fine art, live entertainment, and family fun in 2021! Year after year, our festival is considered one of the leading events in metro Atlanta, and we are excited to invite you to join our estimated 100,000 attendees on September 25 & 26 in the affluent Virginia-Highland neighborhood.
Summerfest offers fun for everyone with a unique combination of activities and sponsorship opportunities including a 5K run, live music stage, a juried artist market, and a popular children’s area we call Kidsfest. Here are the details for the event assets that exist:
- Artist Market – over 200 fine art booths line Virginia Avenue and feature a wide variety of mediums including sculpture, painting, textiles, ceramics, photography, wood, and metal.
- Music – live music entertains attendees all weekend long, featuring a great mix of local, regional and national talent. Past acts have included Sister Hazel, Tonic, Drivin’ N Cryin’, Jason Isbell, Marc Broussard, BoDeans, Pat McGee Band, Ivan Neville’s Dumpstaphunk and many others.
- 5K Fun Run – almost 1500 participants kick off the weekend with a race through the neighborhood.
- Kidsfest – free arts and crafts activities that focus around our art and music festival theme.
- Friday Night Community Celebration – Summerfest weekend begins with a Friday evening community dinner, outdoor movie and parade to set the festive atmosphere!
Our attendees are the consumers you desire! The festival has grown consistently over the years and now hosts upwards of 100,000 attendees, mostly from Atlanta’s educated, upscale, in-town neighborhoods.
To learn more about sponsorship opportunities and customizable benefits please contact: